In order to receive a CyprusFlightPass you will be required to complete the following declarations:
- I consent for possible COVID-19 sample testing, if requested, upon arrival to the Republic of Cyprus (Persons allowed to enter in the Republic of Cyprus under the Vienna Convention of 1961 and 1963 are exempted).
- Ι am fully aware of the risks, dangers and hazards connected to my flight and stay in the Republic of Cyprus, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I assume and accept full responsibility for any risks of loss, harm, property damage or personal injury or death and I agree not to make claim and take proceedings against any person and/or any kind of businesses and/or authorized officers and /or the authorities of the Republic of Cyprus from any loss, liability, damages or costs that I may sustained and/or costs that I may incurred during my travel and stay to the Republic of Cyprus, as a result to COVID-19 and/or for any inconvenience I will be suffered, due to any precautionary measures applied during my trip and my stay in the Republic of Cyprus, for the purposes of protection of public health against COVID-19. This waiver of Liability, shall be binding to my family members members and spouse and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, executors and successors.
- Following my return to my country of permanent residence, or to the country to which I return following the completion of my trip to the Republic of Cyprus, I shall inform the Medical Services of the Republic of Cyprus in the case I have developed symptoms of COVID-19, within 14 days following my departure from the Republic of Cyprus (e-mail address for correspondence email@example.com).
- I have not experienced one of the following symptoms – fever, cough, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, within the last 14 days or I have not been in close contact with a COVID-19 confirmed case.
- I have not stayed/lived in Category B or C Countries (depending on the case), within the past 14 days before my departure to the Republic of Cyprus and I am not a passenger on an international journey to the Republic of Cyprus via intermediate Countries of Category B or C (depending on the case) with an overnight stay(s), as per relevant Country categorization announcement of the Republic of Cyprus.
- I declare subject to sanctions under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus that the facts and information I have provided, are complete, correct and true.
Ιn the case of minors accompanied or unaccompanied passengers under the age of 18, the following Declaration will be completed on behalf of the minors, by the custodian parent(s) or the adoptive parent(s) / legal guardian(s) / legal representative(s):
- I/We solemnly declare and affirm that all Information and Declarations given in respect of the child in this application is true. I/We have full knowledge and consent to the submission of this application of the child. I/We make this SOLEMN DECLARATION conscientiously and with the knowledge that making a false and/or misleading declaration, will be subject to sanctions under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus
In the case of passengers from Category B countries, the following Declaration will be additionally completed:
- I am aware and accept that, in case I belong to one of the passenger categories, who have been granted the option of having the COVID-19 test performed upon entry to the Republic of Cyprus, I will personally pay the cost of the COVID-19 laboratory test, which amounts to 60 euros, in case I have chosen to perform the COVID-19 laboratory test, upon my entry into the Republic of Cyprus.
In the case of passengers from Category C countries, the following Declarations will be additionally completed:
- I am aware and accept that, in case I have chosen to perform the laboratory test COVID-19 upon my entry into the Republic of Cyprus, I will remain in a designated place indicated to me by the Republic of Cyprus, for as long as it is necessary, until the results of the laboratory test are completed and pay any accommodation costs may arise, If the test results will take a day or more to be completed, as well as transportation costs.
- I am aware and accept that I will personally pay the cost of the COVID-19 laboratory test, which amounts to 60 euros, in case I have chosen to perform the COVID-19 laboratory test, upon my entry into the Republic of Cyprus.
- I am aware and accept that I will be under compulsory self-isolation for 14 days, according to the instructions, and the precautionary and self-protection measures of the Ministry of Health, regardless of whether the result of the COVID-19 laboratory test is positive or negative, either at my residence or in case I do not have a residence in the Republic of Cyprus, at a place that will be indicated to me by the Republic of Cyprus.
- I am aware and accept that I will repeat a COVID-19 molecular test, 48 hours before the termination of my self-isolation, at my own expenses and the result of the laboratory test must be sent to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am aware and accept that my self-isolation will be terminated, only if the result of the repeated laboratory test is negative.